Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

June Top Ten

10-- We checked out a potty book from the library for Logan. In the book the boy had an accident on the floor. There was a puddle in the picture. I pointed out that that was really yucky (not wanting him to think it would be cool to make his own puddle someday). Later he needed to go poo-poo and he was a bit freaked out. I asked him what was wrong. “If I go poo-poo it will fall out of my diaper and make a mess on the floor.” I’m not too sure about those potty books…

9-- Rumor has it that the reason that Brian and I are moving is because we are getting a divorce. This rumor started because of a certain testimony meeting where Brian and I both bore our testimonies. My family was there and we had just found out that my mom had cancer. I was emotional and in Brian’s testimony he said “We’re going to get through this.” Someone must have taken that as the Bishop and his wife are having hard times in their marriage. Hehe

8-- Logan informed me one day that the ants are naked. I suppose they are.

7-- Logan—“Mom, where’s Jesus?” I answered, “Up in Heaven.” Logan after a pause said, “I never find him.”

6-- A conversation between me and Logan
Me – Logan we need to change your diaper. You’re stinky.
Logan – No-hoh.
Me – Yeh-hes.
Logan – But some pooh-poohs are good.

5-- We pulled up to Grandma and Grandpa Feller’s house. When we got out of the car we saw Grandpa in the garage. Logan said, “Hi grandpa. We’re going to Grandma Feller’s.”

4-- Ryen wrote this letter to Ethan and Jocelyn to express her feelings.
Dear Ethan and Jocelyn,
I know you are trying to be mean to me. You have been hitting me and stuff and it hurts my feelings.

3-- Ethan wanted me to buy him a bionicle. For that sort of thing the kids have allowance and are supposed to save up for what they want to buy. But since Ethan has been having a sour attitude lately I suggested practicing having a good attitude and that maybe if he got really good at it I would buy him one. He responded, “You’re just making me have a lesson. I don’t like lessons.”

2-- Logan snuck some carrot juice in my cart. Somehow it also made it on the checkout runner and into the grocery bags without my knowledge. When I found it I asked Logan if he snuck it into the cart. “NO!” he denied. “This is really yucky,” I replied. Then he started crying, “No it’s yummy!” You think this is yummy?” I asked. “It’s carrot juice! Do you want some?” “Yes I want some!” So I poured some in a glass for him. He sat at the table and stared at it for a while then finally said, “Mom, I can’t! I can’t drink it!”

1-- Another conversation
Logan -- It’ll be fun to go to Jesus’ house. But it will be scary.
Me -- Why will it be scary?
Logan -- Because Jesus will get mad at me.
Me – Why will Jesus be mad at you?
Logan – Because he’ll say, “Why did you kill my animals?”
Me – Did you kill Jesus’ animals?
Logan – Uh-huh.
Me – What did you kill?
Logan – I killed ants.

4 comments:

Zach and Sarah July 26, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

Deeeee-lightful. Love it all.

Sal-my-gal July 27, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

Sooooo funny!

Kourtney August 8, 2009 at 3:29 PM  

That is so cute. I love the conversations

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli August 12, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

I didn't know you guys were moving. That is too funny about the rumors - people can be so silly!! Where are you moving?

About Me

My photo
I love being a wife to an incredible husband and mother of 5 insanely cute kids! I love to be creative. Things I love to create include cute kids, attractive home, interesting photography, and anything in photoshop. This list is subject to change at anytime and only happens when time, money and energy permit! Other things I enjoy include reading, watching favorite shows together with the hubby, listening, dancing & cleaning to music, eating out (or in as long as I can enjoy someone else's cooking), organizing the house and laughing with my husband and kids. Things I don't particularly enjoy are grocery shopping, laundry for 7 people, and seeing a dirty bathroom counter right after I clean it. In general life makes me crazy sometimes but most times I feel insanely blessed and complete!

Labels

Family

Ethan

Ethan

Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Canon

Canon

Friends

Ryen

Ryen

Logan

Logan

Brian & Jacki

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP