Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

May Top Ten

10-- Ryen said to me, “Mom listen, 2-Logan, 4-Jocelyn, 6-me, 8-Ethan. Two, four, six, eight!” I responded, “Two, four, six, eight. Who do we appreciate? Mom!” Then Ryen said, thoughtfully, “That’s actually true.” Very sweet, thanks Ryen.

9-- Jocelyn came up to me and cried, “Mom, Ethan’s going to tell on me but I don’t want him to.” In the other room I hear Ethan snickering. He didn’t have to move a muscle, she just took matters into her own hands.

8-- Whenever Logan is upset with his daddy he cries, “I want my mommy.” And vice versa, when he’s upset with mommy he wants his daddy. Well recently neither of us could console him so he finally resorted to, “I want my Ethan.”

7-- Jocelyn was getting a snack for her and Jade. When Ryen came up Jocelyn told her that they were playing a jungle game. Ryen said, “Ooo, and these are your jungle snacks?” “No,” she answered, “We were just hungry.”

6-- Logan was in hysterics crying because Jocelyn ate one of his fruit snacks. “I want my fruit snack. I never got it out of her tummy. I never find it.”

5-- I was lecturing the kids about their handprints on the windows right after I washed them. Ethan said, “I just want to play Wii. If you let us play video games for a while we wouldn’t mess up your stuff, we’d be too busy playing video games.”

4-- Logan was crying because he fell. I asked him, “Did you fall?” “No,” he cried, “the floor hit me!”

3-- I asked the kids what they wanted to do for Family Home Evening one Monday. Ryen suggested writing letters to Jesus. Ethan asked, “How do you write letters to Jesus?” Ryen answered, “You put it in an envelope and you give to daddy.” It just makes so much sense. You give him Jesus’ money, why not His letters too?

2-- In the car, on our way home from Grandma’s, the kids were discussing how scary dinosaurs are. I was telling them that there was no need to be afraid of dinosaurs when Brian jumped in, “Don’t be afraid of dinosaurs. Be afraid of the cataclysmic event that killed dinosaurs.” To which Ethan exclaimed, “Meteors!” “What’s a meteor?” Jocelyn asked. Ethan told her that it was a “giant rock from space”. To which Jocelyn replied, “Whoa! Now that’s scary!”

1-- Logan was playing with an ant in our house. In a sing song voice he was saying, “Smooshed an ant. Oh. Sorry ant, sorry ant, sorry little teeny ant.” And then a bit more intense he went on to say, “Oh man. Oh man! I killed it. Mom, I killed it!” I wished I had a tape recorder.

1 comments:

Sal-my-gal July 27, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Your kids are soooo funny!

About Me

My photo
I love being a wife to an incredible husband and mother of 5 insanely cute kids! I love to be creative. Things I love to create include cute kids, attractive home, interesting photography, and anything in photoshop. This list is subject to change at anytime and only happens when time, money and energy permit! Other things I enjoy include reading, watching favorite shows together with the hubby, listening, dancing & cleaning to music, eating out (or in as long as I can enjoy someone else's cooking), organizing the house and laughing with my husband and kids. Things I don't particularly enjoy are grocery shopping, laundry for 7 people, and seeing a dirty bathroom counter right after I clean it. In general life makes me crazy sometimes but most times I feel insanely blessed and complete!

Labels

Family

Ethan

Ethan

Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Canon

Canon

Friends

Ryen

Ryen

Logan

Logan

Brian & Jacki

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP